I'm about to start expirementing with my Bask products.

Question? How are you all using the Silk & Honey Latte. It says to use it as a detangler on dry hair. Any other suggestions; what's working for you?

Thanks.
Originally Posted by CurvyCurly
I currently use it on my mini twists as a refresher once or twice a week. I have used it as a detangler and it was better than KCKT (which I love/d as a detangler), but didn't leave my hair dry the way KCKT does when I use it straight.
It's brilliant and I hate her for it (unless she comes quick with the UK shipping).
Originally Posted by Jo Somebody

I've been nagging her on Etsy. She say's she's looking to have a distributor set by August/September.

That just seems too long!
Originally Posted by Ketchup
Oooh really?! Well at least it's a date! I had a little whinge on Facebook yesterday! Lol! She ignores me now...

y'all just wait until I get paid. Better yet, I'mma be in the Macon area later this week... BASK, it's about to go down (basement).
Originally Posted by SuperCoils
Hehe!
My hair is in the 4s, low in porosity, high in density and coarse.

Love: QB - all of it, Bobeam - shampoo bars, Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, KBN - Shealoe Leave-in, Oyin - Juices & Berries, Kinky Curly - Knot Today, Ayurvedic treatments, my Denman and the cloud of kinky goodness on my head that I get to play with!