This should probably be its own thread...

My aunt gave them to me, and she bought them at a salon in Scottsdale AZ. I wasn't going to try them, because they have dimethicone, but after staring at the bottles for 2 months, I caved. I'm loving the Intense Curl Cream, which has just about the worst ingredients list possible for anyone who is trying to be CG. Everytime I've used this cream, I tell myself maybe the weather conditions are just perfect, maybe I used just the right amount of conditioner, maybe the moon is in the right phase...but I keep getting the same beautiful results.

I liked it so much I bought a product "inspired" by the Intense Curl Cream, called One N Only Argan Oil Curl Cream. It's okay, but it's not nearly as light, or curl defining as the Moroccanoil. The two creams have nearly identical ingredients (the One N Only has keratin), but my hair knows the difference. Clearly, I'm a little batty, because one day I tried one cream on my left side and the other on my right, and the right side (Moroccanoil) was perfect. The left side felt a little heavier, and slightly coated. I'm sure only I could notice the difference (even the fragrances are similar in both creams) but I swear there was a difference.

For the last few weeks, every time I wash my hair (1 - 2x weekly), I start out with basic CG products, and a clean conscience. And after a couple of days, I can't wait to put the Intense Curl Cream in my hair.

I'm curious to see how other manic-product-junkies feel about this product, probably because I've conditioned myself to believe it's going to hurt my hair. (Plus, it's $32.00 a bottle! That's a far cry from my Sally's club 15% off stash). That's why I'm calling it my "guilty pleasure". My hair thinks it's a super-sized hot fudge sundae.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena and Spring Orange Blossom, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
KCKT, KC Come Clean, Desert Essence Soft Curls Coconut Hair Cream, Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector