Sunday was my nieces 6th birthday party, her theme was a Princess party so I did my nails in Happi by Zoya. Its a duochrome polish going from pink to a golden peachy color, I tried to capture it in pictures but it seems to not pick up as well as in person.

Yesterday I did some gardening and chipped up my nails when I scrubbed them from cleaning up, so I had a reason to do my nails again! This time I went with Skylar by Zoya I thought it would look even better with a bit more sparkel so I put a coat of Wet and Wild Blue Wants to be A Millionaire on it and it is very sparkly now.

Oh and Yes I have used up my For Audrey by China Glaze a few times, its been my go to color for the past few years now, I just adore the color!
CG on 2/16/2010
My curls looks like the 3a pictures
Hair length is to my bra strap, it's fine textured, but the density is thick, not much elasticity, Naturally Blonde but Color treated because of graying going on

My hair loves
coconut oil
Homemade FSG
Hair one for my co wash
Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.

Last edited by adorame06; 05-09-2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: pictures