View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 02:23 PM   #37
MzShvy

Send a message via Yahoo to MzShvy

THIS MADE ME MAD. I am 21 years old, and I have been super skinny my whole life, and let me tell you it HURTS when people give you those weird looks, and say things about your weight. I DO NOT look healthy, but there is not a thing I can do about it, I guess I will always look like a toothpick, which is not attractive. When someone tells me I'm too skinny, it's just like someone telling an overweight person they are too fat. In the summer I refuse to wear shorts or sleevless shirts because of the way people act about my weight. I was walking through the mall one day and some lady commented to her daughter about how disgustingly thin I was, and how sick it makes her when someone doesn't eat. I walked right back to that ***** and told her what I thought about it. It's rude. I have always been skinny, and on top of that, the Dr. now thinks it is due to a thyroid problem. And for me, the toothpick, having the "ideal" body, you are wrong. There is nothing ideal about your bones sticking out everywhere. It even hurts when I lay on my side because of my ribs and pelvic bones sticking out everywhere. Who knows, the people you decide to judge may have an eating disorder, but they may just be naturally "twiggy" or have a health problem. Ok, done ranting.

"If we get a little crazy, blame it on the alcohol." Pat Green
MzShvy is offline   Reply With Quote