I think it's says a lot about our society that a women who is considered so beautiful can have such major hang-ups about her appearance. I know no one's perfect, but I think we try to obtain such unrealistic ideals that even those that are CLOSE to perfect feel inadequate.

I guess some people would feel comforted by the fact that even Tyra Banks, as gorgeous and successful as she is, still has her insecurities. I actually find it v. upsetting. I mean, if a former supermodel's not "good enough", how can I ever be?

Oh, and I personally doubt Brad Pitt or George Clooney or Denzel Washington (to name a few) ever worry about crows feet or bad hair days, b/c for whatever reason the standards for male beauty seem to be much more realistic...

Sorry to run away w/ the post... just wanted to share...
~FIA~ 2c-M-iii

CG since 9/06, modified since 3/07.

<~~ Me every morning

Updated fotki 5/06/08
http://public.fotki.com/Kasey314/

Products-of-the-moment: Loving Innersense right now: Pure Essential Hair Bath, Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner and I Create Quiet Calm Curl Cream. Devacurl Angell is my go to gel, nothing else like it for me. Nature's Gate Lavendar and Aloe Nourishing Conditoner is always in my shower.

password - curly girl