Curl Pattern: 2C/3A
Texture: fine
Porosity: high
Density: thin
Elasticity: normal?
Characteristics: underlayer much curlier than top, lots of root curl, persistent canopy frizz, pretty agreeable to almost every ingredient, has a lot of bounce and shine, canopy and front layers still damaged and weak, has a mix of curls and some kinks

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod-CG

Hair ingredient likes: PROTEIN
Hair ingredient dislikes: Mineral oil, wax, heavy silicones, on the fence about glycerin

Hard/Soft Water: Very hard. As in, liquid chalk. Whole periodic table floating in there.

HG/Go-to Products: SM Curling Souffle, Giovanni TTTT shampoo, ION Effective Care as a rinse out, HETT mousse, SCC or Got2B Kinkier spray gels, Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets, HETT gel, La Bella Lots of Curls gel

Average climate/dew points: humid. Typical dews 40-70+, gets worse in the summer. Last week we saw a dewpoint of 75 already.

Fall/Winter combos: CJCR as a DT on the rare occasion dews drop below average if we hit a really cold snap.
Spring/Summer combos: less DT's. Can't really say more protein because I crave it year round.

Favorite styling techniques and why: Super Soaker lite, just enough to reform clumps. Must fine tooth comb product through for distribution, then SS Lite and Scrunch-n-pump to get the curls going. Plop for 10 mins and then must immediately diffuse until almost 100% dry, too much water weighs down my curls really fast.

Techniques that didn’t work and why: only scrunching product in. I have to rake and comb or I cant seem to get it distributed. Overnight plopping/pineappleing/wrapping - basically any attempt to preserve curls overnight. Doesn't work because my hair is too fine and it will take on the shape of whatever technique I'm trying. Spritzing gives me frizz. It's gotta be either all wet or nothing.

Hair Twins: Marci
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel