Also, anybody see this article about Mitt Romney being a bully towards an ostensibly gay kid in high school? Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

I wouldn't be surprised if gay rights end up being the make or break issue in this election after all.
Originally Posted by amandamarie
Ack! That's horrible!

I would love to see gay rights as a major issue this election, and not just marriage equality but the other kinds of discrimination that lgbtq people experience that are not discussed much, like the health inequality, wealth inequality, and greater homelessness that lgbtq people experience.
Originally Posted by diaspora
SAAAAAAAAME. And bullying. And trans* issues.

Like, obviously I support marriage equality, but it makes me feel a little icky that it's the number one issue we talk about.
2a/b (really thick but sort of fine with pretty weak waves), medium-to-fine texture, normal porosity (I think). Doesn't seem to like protein.

Favorite products: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, homemade flaxseed gel.

Still looking for a cleanser I like.