View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #54
amandamarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorahBugg View Post
Gay marriage is an issue that's tough for me. My issue with legalizing gay marriage is will it force churches to marry gay couples? If our religion doesn't believe in it, our Church shouldn't have to marry gay couples. Likewise, I don't think churches should be involved with the government, either, as in we should not accept funds if we don't want to the government to tell our institutions what to do.
If it did, I wouldn't support that ...? I don't think most proponents of same-sex couples getting married would want to force any churches to perform the marriages. It's the same as letting Catholic churches turn away non-Catholics who want to get married, to me.

Favorite products: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion, Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, homemade flaxseed gel.

Still looking for a cleanser I like.
amandamarie is offline   Reply With Quote