Lawcy mercy, cympreni!! I would have had a heart attack! So glad he's ok.

I went shopping today and actually found clothes. One shirt I'm totally in love with, but it's not something I'd normally wear and I hope it doesn't just hang in my closet because it's sooooo pretty. It is SO freakin' hard to look at clothes on myself in the mirror and decide if things look ok or not. Le suck.

Calvin ended his "I'm being soooo good while mom is gone" spree today by pooping on the floor. And I think his stomach hurts because he's acting weird so I guess he just couldn't hold it in even though I took him out twice before I left. That little booger head.

I think I'm getting closer to making my own iced coffee and actually liking it. My cold brew turned out a little strong for my liking, but it's not horrid! YAY!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.