Well, most important thing for me is that my color does look much better now, but I would still never recommend this salon to anyone, especially not CG curlies. My hair doesn't look quite the same as before I ever went there as the front, especially above my ears, is still darker than the rest of my hair, but it looks medium brownish-red with strawberry blonde highlights again from what I can tell (my hair is still damp).

The owner listened to what I wanted and mixed the color, but had another stylist apply it. They were professional and didn't try to argue with me like the other guy did after I complained.

The stylist used conditioner like it was the last bottle left in the salon. My hair was tangled post-conditioner! I had to tell her not to towel dry it, just wring it out, as I do every non-Deva stylist. For styling, she said the Moroccan Oil Curl Cream was cone free, but I looked at the label mineral oil was the 2nd or 3rd ingredient! They did not have a single styler that was CG! Good thing I brought my own. I told the stylist she could start with half my head, I'd do the other, but she admitted she didn't know what to do. Argh!! I told her I rake it in with my fingers then scrunch. She used a quarter-sized amount for the whole half of my head, haha! Look at all my hair in my avatar! So I just took over. Then she, my original stylist, the owner, and another stylist watched in awe as I applied my product (raking/scrunching). I swear, looked like they had never seen anything like it before, applying an adequate amount of product to dense, curly hair. The stylist is like, "Wow, you use a lot of it!" Pathetic. I still left the stylist and the owner tips as big as I would have had I been pleased (that's just me). My original stylist was like, "Write your name and email on this card so we can save your color," like I would ever go back. Wow. I need a drink before 5 after that mess.
Formerly Urbancurl.
Medium-high density, fine-medium, low-normal porosity, 3b/c, permanent color.
CG, no heat, combs, brushes, parabens.
Fall/Winter HG=Alba Botanica Soft Hold Style Cream.
Spring/Summer HG=MGA Sculpting Gel
Current fave LI=Madre Labs Made by Nature for Baby Conditioner.
Limit oils, butters, glycerin.