I saw this line today at my health food store, and wondered if anyone has tried it. The sizes are huge, and sell for $14 at my store, and they were currently 25% off for this month, so the price is good. The ingredients list is good too, everything looks good. I don't want to invest without some feedback if possible, and they aren't on our product reviews.

Here's a link to the products' website (which I got to through Alaffia's website):
Everyday Shea

These are the ingredients in the conditioner:
Aqueous Shea Leaf (Butyrospermum parkii) Extract, Handcrafted Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Behentrimonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Lavender Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.

And here is the list for the shampoo:
Full Ingredients:
Liquid Shea Butter Soap (Aqueous Shea Leaf (Butyrospermum parkii) Extract, Saponified Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter (and) Virgin Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Polyglucose, Lavender Essential Oil.

They come in Unscented, Lavender, or Vanilla Mint.

I'd love to hear feedback if anyone has used this line Thanks!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB