Thread: PPS Sculpt It
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #12
RU329YT

Default PPS Sculpt it

Quote:
Originally Posted by angwilko View Post
Starmie, I feel your pain. I have used this product since forever. The new one is nothing like it. Apparently the company was sold off shore and thats why all their products changed. Luckily I bought about 10 bottles when I found out it had changed and am still using them. I have been trying other products in the lead up to the inevitable change. I have heard from a few experts that NAK has a very similar product. One lady told me it has the same formula. Its called "options". It gives a nice curl but has no crunch or hold. I have been mixing it with my original PPS to bide me some time. Please keep me posted if you find anything you like.
Hi angwilko how are you? Yes I'm another long time user of the PPS Sculpt it and now I refuse to buy a bottle, even if it was for free, the new formula is pathetic. But there is a product that I now use & love it, which is almost identical to the original formula that PPS use to manufacture and it called SCULPTURIZE by JUUCE. Try is out. By the way angwilko, if u wanna sell any or all of your original bottles of PPS sculpt it, I'll buy them. If your interested, call me on 0419993313 and my name is mark. Thanx
RU329YT is offline   Reply With Quote