Thanks, the info about the shampoo helps. I may try it, it sounds like it might work for no-poo'ing. I was hoping for better news about the condish, but I guess I don't need yet another conditioner, lol.

I've tried the Beautiful Curls line and don't care for it. I tried the curl cream and it did nothing for me at all, and the smell was revolting. Sorry to sound harsh, but I found it just awful, like nyquil, and it didn't go away. I am super-sensitive to smells, too, but I thought the smell was awful even so.
I also tried one of the hair oils and thought it was way too heavy and greasy. I actually took it back to the store. And I never do that; I usually will swap something rather than return it, but this was one of those rare occasions that I just found it intolerable and wanted my money back.

Kind of a bummer, I had high hopes for the line. But I figured the Everyday Shea line is different, plus these aren't stylers like the other products I tried were.

But I'm leaning toward not getting them now. We'll see!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB