View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #10
Auntie Bubbs

LOL Smasters.

You're welcome, S&S. It's really hard to find a conditioner that gives good slip and leaves the hair feeling silky. Personally, I like Yes to Cucumbers the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by askme View Post
I recommend you the best hair conditioner, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Conditioner which helps restore moisture to hair, protects against heat and chemical damage, safe for color-treated hair, conditions hair back to its natural health. I love it and it works amazingly with any type of hair. If you are interested you can check it out at safrons. com .
Good luck. ^_^
If you could get us an ingredient list for that, that would be great, but the website you direct us to shows that product as "out of stock," does not show a price, and does not give an ingredient list. So there's no way to know if there are even silicones in that conditioner, and for alot of us, knowing if there are silicones is VERY important. I personally will NOT buy a conditioner that contains silicones.

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Auntie Bubbs is offline   Reply With Quote