Wow...I had forgotten all about this. THANKS for the update!

That poor child, with TWO idiot deadbeat parents. I hope the baby-daddy is at least paying child support.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
As far as I know she hasn't asked him for anything. Poor thing is adorable, and is gonna have a a strange life.
Originally Posted by Nej

So...because she hasn't asked for anything, that means he shouldn't help raise his own child, even monetarily? He's not only stupid and dumb, he's an ass-hole.
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Oh, this was an old thread bumped by a spammer?
I really hope you're not still in love with / sleeping with this guy, Nej - he sounds like a complete idiot. No one is "on the cusp of a professional hockey career" at 29. And seems while he was sitting there saying this woman was a crazy liar, she was carrying his child... and because she hasn't asked for child support, he thinks he's not obligated to pay it anyway, let alone emotional support?

I don't think being raised by grandparents is so awful, either, if they are a stable influence.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali