Well, Hooray! I was going to be super bummed if he was gone.

Then yeah, I'm hopping on board with a supporting character. Either the dorky Probie who had his tooth bugged or maybe Jack (was that his name? Used to work for Gibbs and got shot in Naples in either the last episode or the one before), or maybe the good mind games doctor who wants a relationship with Gibbs but keeps lying to him.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say the good doctor. She gives me the heebies. I hate when people play mind games and she's creepy in the way she plays them. I will almost positively be wrong, but I call that she had something to do with the "Watcher Fleet" and and it comes back to bite her in the beehind.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.