View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #11
Lotsawaves

I've been feeling torn, because we have so much in common and I would have fun with him and he is a very considerate, sweet man. BUT the smothering and the lack of physical attraction has gotten to be too much.

We were physical last night. I have to say it was probably the best sex I've ever had, but thru the whole thing he talked and talked and talked. He must have called me baby 50 times. I thought about either putting my hand over his mouth or telling him to shut up. I think bottom line he tries way too hard.

I was talking to a friend of mine a few minutes ago and telling her about this and I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. My heart was racing. I was feeling so much frustration. That made me realize what I needed to do, so I emailed him a few minutes ago. I know it was pretty chicken, but I don't want him trying to talk me out of ending this. Hopefully he'll learn something.

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Lotsawaves is offline   Reply With Quote