Thread: Fashion advice!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #36
Rimi

I haven't read through all of the replies, so forgive me if I say something that has already been mentioned.

I don't think it's pertinent that you wear a gown to this event, especially since you'll be working. If you find that a shorter cocktail dress is more comfortable, then, by all means, wear one!

You also stated that you'll be handling some of the dogs. If you're worried about picking up dog hair, look for a dress in a slick fabrics, such as satin. However, most slick fabrics are more difficult to clean stains out of...so keep that in mind! If you go for another fabric, try this little trick: dampen a sheet of fabric softener and rub it all over your dress. This should help to repel the dog hair. No matter what you decide on, though, be sure to pack a small lint roller in your clutch!

Also! Try not to pick anything to too many frills, sequins or thingies hanging off of it...you don't want to pups to get their claw caught on anything and snag your dress!

Knot So Fast Dress | Rent The Runway
Knot So Fast Dress | Rent The Runway
ASOS | ASOS Mesh Skater Dress With Twist Front at ASOS
That Magenta Moment Dress | Mod Retro Vintage Dresses | ModCloth.com

{products i love and use}
under construction

Visit my Blog
Follow me on Twittah!

CG-friendly Products List!!

Last edited by Rimi; 05-15-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Rimi is offline   Reply With Quote