View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #166
spring1onu

I know, right? A whole year you'd think we could have gotten together by now!! What the heck!? Time just goes by so fast, it's unreal.

I love the weather here, it can't be beat. There's lots to do and the scenery is really pretty. I really wish we'd get out and explore a little more, but it seems the weekends roll around and it goes by so fast we don't get out and do enough (doesn't help we're both naturally prone to being hermits!). Hopefully we can remedy that now that the days are longer and the weather is perfect.

Our neighbors and landlord still continue to be incredibly wonderful and we haven't had one problem with the house. It's really comfortable and the space is just right for us and all our junk.

What I find funny is I mentioned how Mr. Spring was talking about a motorcycle and now he has one. That spoiled stinker always gets his way.

The main drawback is the distance from our family.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote