Could ‘Deep Conditioning’ Be a Myth? | Black Girl with Long Hair

i've always thought this. i pretty much never deep condition. i know some ppl gon' be mad, though.

i'm so irritated bout my mom's bf and his friend speaking so nonchalantly about some dude beating his gf/wife... triflin'. this is why i don't date caribbean men. they're just a lil too comfy w/ misogyny and violating women's rights. want you barefoot and preggers in the kitchen AND being the primary source of household income. no ma'am.
Originally Posted by Keenylicious
Why be mad? To each her own hair. All I know is when I skip my weekly dc, my hair doesn't do as well staying moisturized. I think it may have something to do with I'm pretty much a weekly clarifyer because I'm so prone to buildup so I avoid cones, products that are super heavy with oils, and butters go only on the ends. I need a clean slate every week so then I have to replenish all that moisture. That is where the dc comes in. However, I can't leave dcs in more than 30 to 45 minutes.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis