Thread: 3a hair pics!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #577
lcl0706

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanicolei View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new here and just starting to "make friends" with my naturally curly hair. I have worn my hair straight for almost all my life. After routinely straightening, I'm glad that I actually have some curl left! I'm hoping that after laying off the blow-outs and flat ironing that it will get curly. I'm so glad that I found this website, very informative! Anyway, I'm not really sure what hair type my hair is. What do you guys think?
Beautiful head of hair I'd say 2b/2c as far as actual pattern, maybe some 3a ends, which can also be a trait of 2c hair. Have you figured out your hair properties yet (texture, density, porosity)? Thats all thats really important when deciding what products to try. Figure those out & look for people with the same properties in their siggies & start with those products. Usually a good place to start!

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlTalk App

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

lcl0706 is offline   Reply With Quote