I've found a product that my hair adores like no other. It's Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream. With this stuff, I get the longest, spirally-st (I made up a word), bounciest, shiniest curls ever. Plus - my hair dries within an hour with this stuff. Talk about wash and go! My hair usually takes 4-6 hours to dry completely, sometimes more. Overall, the Curl Defining Cream has a lousy ingredients lists, by my hair does not respond to such reasoning. It loves this stuff. (Ingredients: Water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, polyquaternium-11, glycol stearte, hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG-Propyl silanetriol, polyquaternium-72, argania spinosa kernel oil (argan oil), fragrance (parfum), dimethicone, behentrimonium methosulfate (and) C10-40 isoalkylamidopropylethldimonium ethosulfate (and) cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, DMDM hydantoin, lactic acid). The fragrance ingredients are:
Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde

I am not exaggerating when I say the fragrance in this stuff is more potent than all of the perfumes I wear. It's just ridiculously strong. Plus, it lasts on my hair - even through cleansing. It took me awhile to pin down that I'm allergic to the fragrance, as is my daughter, but now I'm sure. Some laundry products, hand sanitizers, sunscreens, and air fresheners cause the same reactions. I keep trying to use this Curl Defining Cream because my hair looks so darn good with it, but after about an hour in my hair I start to feel sick. The first time I used this, I applied it to wet hair, and slept with it under my sleep bonnet. The next morning, I thought I had the flu. I've tried it in wet hair, dry hair, different times of the day, in different weather...and the scent just destroys me. If I don't get it out of my hair, eventually I wind up with swollen lymph notes, and terrible respiratory issues. Clariton doesn't even touch it, as far as anti-histimines go, but even if it did, I'm not going to drug myself in order to use a curl cream. It may be linalool, but I'm not sure. Whatever it is, there's just too much of it. I can use Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream without getting any reaction. It's just the Curl Defining Cream. My daughter is also allergic to the Curl Defining Cream. When it's in my hair (I've never put it in her hair) she sneezes, gets stuffy, and starts weezing.

Do any of you know of a product with similar ingredients that isn't heavily fragranced? I so love the way this works, but obviously I can't use it...

3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites:KCKT/KCCC/CHS Curl Keeper/Camille Rose Curl Maker/
ORS Curls Unleased Second ChanceRefresher/
It's a 10 Leave-in/BRHG/
Jane Carter Nourish & Shine butter/
Ouidad Double-Detangler Comb