Sorry I don't quite get this, can anyone help? Is it basically reversing the order of wash/co wash and rinse out?

So you spay hair to dampen it, then put on your rinse out conditioner. Let it sit, then get in shower and rinse it out upside down. Then still upside down, low poo (or co wash?) scalp and rinse. Then you don't do another rinse out, but can you just add a bit of condish if needed and then rinse out but not to the extent of a normal rinse out.

I really like the sound of this method, but if the last thing rinsed through my hair was low poo or even a co wash without great slip, I'd be in tangling nightmare. So after you've rinsed out the scalp wash can you do a quick rinse out with a tiny bit of condish?

TIA for any help, very porous due to cuticle damage and would like to be able to give this a try.
UK based wavy

Mostly waves, but curls and straight bits too!
Fine to medium, high porosity, medium density, very low elasticity
Highlights damage (growing it out), seems to like protein and need lots of moisture.

Cleanse - CJDF, trying out low poos ; Co wash- Uk chemist brands, Urtekram Rose or Aloe, Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse; RO - varies, Tigi Moisture Maniac, Desert Essence Coconut ; Leave in - Keracare natural textures; Sealant - argan oil
Trying out new things, still looking.

Last edited by lucyprimrose; 05-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.