saturate your hair with it and let it stay on for at least 20 minutes (no shower cap). I recommend blowing your hair dry with it in. I tried mixing it with conditioner and using heat and a shower cap, but it wasn't as effective.

I use it before I color my hair - saturate, blow dry, then color without rinsing in between - and I loved it for that use. It helped the color go into my hair more evenly. However, for my weekly PT, I prefer to use IAGirl's PT. I just use gelatin with a dash of coconut oil and blow it out... it's cheaper than the neutral protein filler (although the protein filler is far from expensive) and I like it better.

[edit] maybe adding it to a leave-in would be more effective than using it in a RO conditioner. If you're trying to avoid spending time on protein treatments, then you're going to want to put in in a product that stays in your hair because rinsing it out right away isn't going to to give you any benefit
~~Kirsten~~
2b,n,ii, high porosity

Likes: CJ CCCC, CJ Pattern Pusha CJ Rehab, DevaCare No-Poo, DevaCare One C, DevaCare ArcAngel, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner, SN Tropical Coconut, Ion Effective Care, GVPCB, FSG, IAGirl's FSG Curl Cream, ACV, IAGirl's PT, Sweet Almond Oil, EVCO, EVOO, Shea Butter, Plopping, Clipping, Diffusing, Smasters

Last edited by aimless6poet; 05-20-2012 at 09:55 AM.