Hi Curlies,

I'm new here obviously, but I've been stalking the forums for many years.

I'm a 2B and just switched to the CG method, secretly hoping I am a 2C but I don't think that's the case... yet. Since I just began CG, I can already notice a difference. I'm hoping things will improve to a manageable state within a week or two.

Anyways, I'm getting married in 11 days, and I've always dreamed of working my naturals waves into my hairstyle for the big day. Nothing too fancy, it's a backyard event, which works perfectly for my texture if it's humid or not.

I'm looking for a leave in gel or product that I can finish with that has a bit more hold than my HESMU without leaving a crunchy feeling or a ton of residue. Also, one that wont break the bank. My stylist for the wedding told me during the trial run that I should do my regular routine for the night before so I wake with my natural waves without too much product so it's not crunchy, but enough to hold my waves.

I'm already plopping at night and sleeping with it that way, but when I take it out in the morning, I still have a bit of a 'no-product feel' in my hair and it tends to frizz out by the end of day. Is this maybe a sign that I'm not using enough product?

ANY thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
2C, Medium/Fine, Low Porosity, High Density - CG since 5.19.12
Cowash: Burt's Bee's More Moisture Boabab
[B]Conditioner/LI: Nature's Gate Tea Tree Conditioner - I don't RO
Styling Products: KCCC, KY, Deva Arc AnGel, HESMU

Last edited by SweetSquatchii; 05-22-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to put my email notification update on there! Whoops.