View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
MixedUpCurlyChick's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,550
Default What To Do For Chub Rub?

Hey all,

There was a thread awhile back where somebody asked what to do about the dreaded red (in my case purplish) rash those of us with thick thighs get in the summer. It was something that was supposed to be better than Monistat Chafing Gel. Does anyone know this product or thread? Unfortunately, the Monistat no longer works for me and I'm wearing shorts again so I need something other than spanx/biker shorts b/c they'd visible. Any ideas?


*I thought it was this thread, but it isn't: "Chub rub"
MixedUpCurlyChick is offline   Reply With Quote