View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
curlangel0690

I am transitioning from heat damaged hair from my flat iron. I had an unfortunate accident at work about a year and a half ago where a bunch of metal signs fell on me and I damaged the nerves in my right arm leaving me unable to use my right hand for about 2 months. As a result I couldn't hold a flat iron, hair dryer or anything else. It was kinda sucky especially when I had to have hubby do my hair for me(which is pretty much as scary as it sounds). During that time I realized how much I had missed my curly hair. When I got better I straightened my hair once more. The smell of burning hair and the lack of curls made me sad. That was the end of that for me. I put away the flat iron and dryer and started to research how to fix my hair. That led me here and a year and a half later I am a die hard curly. I always thought I had 3a/b hair until I started taking care of it and found out that the new growth I was growing was a strong 3c. Now I am so in love with my hair and in a few more months I'm gonna BC. I'm so excited! I think those metal signs were the universes way of knocking some sense into me, lol.

Co-Wash- Suave Naturals Coconut, TreSemme Naturals
LowPoo- CJDF, GTTT
RO- AOHR, GVP Conditioning Balm
LI- Giovanni Direct Leave In, SMCH Style Milk
Stylers- KMFUM, AIF, Eco Styler Krystal and Argan Oil, LALSG
Oils- Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Coconut
PT- IAGirl's Gelatin PT
DC- CJCR, Silk Elements
curlangel0690 is offline   Reply With Quote