I'm 46 and the best thing I've ever done for my skin was up my intake of water. I drink a minimum of 2 liters of water a day. I get compliment on my complexion quite often. Professional make up artists have been stunned to find out I had not applied foundation prior to sitting in their chairs.

My skin is not perfect by any means, but water has made a big difference in its condition.

All the topical applications in the world won't help if your insides are dried out.

Now, if someone could tell me how to get rid of these moles and excess chin hairs....
Originally Posted by BugEyeZ
I agree hydration from the inside shows on the outside (if only I'd practice what I preach, lol!) I do try to drink as much water as possible, but I know I should really try to drink even more. I'll be going out with my husband this evening, and unfortunately, I will give in to the temptation of that chilled bottle of vino that I'm going to savour! Oh, if only drinking wine did wonders for your complexion, lol!
UK Curly
Curl type : Boticelli, 3a, loose curls
Porosity : High
Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
CG since Feb 2011

Last edited by proudcurlygirly; 05-25-2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: missed out a word