A few weeks ago I got into the checkout line at Wally World, behind a woman with a buggy full, with just a few items in my basket. The cashier was cussing under her breath the whole time she was ringing up this woman, and continuously stopping to look around. She finished up, I put my basket down, and a man stepped in line behind me and put down 3 items. She looked at him and said, "No! No effing way! You pick up your **** and move to another line!" He was mortified. She then turned around and started screaming for her manager and cussed him out because she was running 20 minutes late for a party. He just stood there mumbling that he was sorry. This is a typical behavior in my Walmart because most the employees are immature and late for something. Brains, class, tact... customer service training.

I do know one employee at a local convenience store who is great with customer service, but doesn't take any crap. She is hysterical. I walked in yesterday to find a large sign sitting on the counter that read, "DO NOT hand me money out of your shoes and underwear!! That's just nasty, people!" I almost fell in the floor laughing.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 05-27-2012 at 10:05 AM.