My hair doesn't care for the chemicals in most gels, so I only use jelly product. I, like many others, rotate products because my hair satiates on product--even back in my shampoo/conditioner only days. I wet, use a rinse out and style every day. Seldom use any one product more then once every five days, if that. What you use under your jelly product is as important as the jelly.

Currently, my favorite line is Curly Kinks. I really like the Coil Jam, but it's the Satin Roots or Curlycue ReNew as a leave in that is really terrific. They go well under any of the jelly products. I gave up KCCC a while ago, liked the KC TT Moisturizing Styler better; however, the KCCC works really well with either of the CK products.

Other regular jellies in my rotation are the UFD Curly Magic, Donna Marie Gelly, Botanical Spirits Puree and Gelee, As I Am Curling Jelly and homemade FSG. Haven't tried the CRN Curl Maker. Have to order it now, LOL!
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams