Curlsnswirls, thanks for posting the link to the thread on LHC. I have been reading through it - v long thread!! - and felt confident enough to try the method. I used 3 parts EVCO, 1 part sulphate free shampoo, 3 parts water.
It didn't lather which surprised me. It felt v soft and moisturised. Just out of habit, once out of the shower, I scrunched through a pea sized amount of CCCC. My hair is still drying and so far looks good. I will report back with results. I have v dry, frizz prone hair. If this can cure some of the frizz I will consider the experiment a success.
Originally Posted by jerrY
You're welcome! I'm currently having great results with this method. I still use a little bit of conditioner as a rinse out, oil as a leave in and a very small amount of a CG styler. My hair ends up very shiny, soft, defined, and frizz free. I'm also co-washing in between using the oil/shampoo mix with success. Please do update with results.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI, Andalou naturals -GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, CJPP, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066

Last edited by Curlsnswirls; 05-30-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Spelling error