Love the title, Rou.

You know I'm a dreamer... lol. I dream every single night, and remember my dreams when I wake up. I have since I was little. I still remember having a reoccurring dream that Jack the Ripper was the Hamburgler. I've always enjoyed dreaming. I believe there can be something powerful in some dreams, and I find it funny how much the views of them have changed. They went from being viewed as prophetic to active dreamers being labeled with mental illness/forms of psychosis (2012). I always find it stranger when people say they don't dream. Everyone dreams an estimated 2 hours a night and each dream only lasts 5-10 minutes, but seem much longer. I looked that up after my ex told me something was seriously wrong with me because I dreamed every night. I said, "Um, no! You just can't remember ****.

*I should add the psychosis diagnosis is for really active dreamers. Well over the standard nightly dream time. There is a recent documentary on it that I really want to see. Sleep/dream studies intrigue me.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
That's so interesting! If you remember the name of the film could you please let me know? I'd love to see it.

As I said, I'm a multiple dreams per night dreamer. Usually, it's around 3 but it can get worse than that. Sometimes I dream so much and it seems so real that I don't feel like I'm actually getting any restful sleep. I wonder if that's part of the psychosis element. Never feeling like my mind is a rest really takes a toll on me at times.