I had a dream that I had a make a weapon out of a lighter and a car of hairspray to defend myself against a scheduled attack by monkeys. I was trying to decide if the library or the bank was the better place to fight them from.
Originally Posted by scrills
This made me chuckle. I'm going to start calling you Macgyver! It's funny where the mind will go.

Last night I kept dreaming that my father was yelling/screaming something. I couldn't understand what he was saying. I kept waking up, and I even tried to call him at one point. He stays up most of the night and sleeps all day anyway. He must have went to bed early because he didn't answer.

I then started dreaming that I was in my parents house and people had broken in and were lying in wait to kill all 3 of us. I took them out, one by one. I was slick!!

I woke up on and off all night though. Yawn!! I'm tired today.

* I'm sure the calls at work Monday inspired my dreams. Everybody was fighting, and people were shooting at each other. People are always a handful when they are coming off of a bender on the last day of a long holiday weekend.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 05-29-2012 at 06:08 PM.