View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #19
greenjumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi.G View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjumper View Post
That's so interesting! If you remember the name of the film could you please let me know? I'd love to see it.

As I said, I'm a multiple dreams per night dreamer. Usually, it's around 3 but it can get worse than that. Sometimes I dream so much and it seems so real that I don't feel like I'm actually getting any restful sleep. I wonder if that's part of the psychosis element. Never feeling like my mind is a rest really takes a toll on me at times.
I will be more than happy to let you know. One of my friends, who lives in the UK, was telling me about it. He attends film festivals for work and this was one of his selections. He said it was incredibly interesting. I meant to send him a msg and ask for the name again, but I've been all over the place lately. I will post it here as soon as he tells me.

I really don't believe in the psychosis element. Maybe for a rare few, but people often explain too much stuff away with a negative. I can have numerous dreams per night and if I take am ambien... Forget about it!!! I'm trapped in an REM hell all night long.
Thank you
greenjumper is offline   Reply With Quote