Thanks for the responses!

I already have one perfect product combo, CJCCCL CJCQ and BSRHG. I've already learned that I need to rotate products. Formerly I used the HE gels but since they have been reformulated SMU doesn't work for me and with TT I need to use so much that it more expensive then using a boutique product.

Poemaxx: Do you use anything else with the AOMM? I can get that on the ground so it's very tempting to try.

Kathymac: It looks like you've tried nearly everything! Plus we have similar hair properties!! Do any of them have a med-hard hold? I just want to order one thing new off line at a time. What's your second favorite? I don't know if I want to buy a new leave in too lol. However I'm still on the hunt for an HG RO have you used the curlycue renew as a ro or just as a leave in?
Originally Posted by MKcurly
Since learning how to take care of my hair on nc.com, my curl pattern has tightened and strengthened. I really don't need much in the way of hold, so it's hard to advise in that area. Never knew why gels caused me frizz. It's the chemicals they usually have.

Only used the Curlycue ReNew as a leave in, but I'm sure that you could use it as a rinse out. My favorite rinse out is Sevi Pumpkin Seed Conditioner.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC