or this gallery of curly scene hair, not exactly emo/goth, but similar I think to the photo you posted and you could add in more dark colors instead:
Maggie (littleblackcherry) on we heart it / visual bookmark
Originally Posted by curlsoul
Yeah, but all of those are curled straight haired girls, which is a totally different curl pattern than naturally curly. I hate when you try searching on Youtube for curly hair styles and it's straight haired girls curling their hair....
Originally Posted by SaraNoH
Every curly has a different pattern, that generally don't match iron curls but I felt like that gallery was a place to get a few ideas. I think a lot of those styles could look good on natural 2b-3a hair, but I don't know the original posters hair type. The majority of hairstyles out there for emo/scene styles are straight though, which can be frustrating, but at least it was something slightly different to work from.
curlsoul
CG as of 19 April 2012

2c/3a botticelli
Low Porosity, Low Elasticity, Medium Density, Medium Texture

CO-wash: JASON Normalizing Tea Tree Conditioner (Silicone-free edition), Giovanni TTTT
Scalp Treatment: Alaffia Neem & Shea Scalp Recovery Conditioner, Brown Sugar, Jojoba, and Tea Tree once weekly
RO: L'Oreal Eversleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner
Gel: Aloe Vera Gel
Second day: Lavender mist & Aloe Vera Gel