View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
kathymack

The best thing to do is to determine your hair properties. Here's a link to help you with that Live Curly Live Free - Curly Hair Basics Generally, fine and/or porous hair likes protein. Once you know your properties, you can look for folks with hair like yours and see what they use (in signature.) It's the best place to start.

Around here, Deva is a love/hate line. Most of us started with it, thought we liked it and moved on to other things. Many who liked it to start, stopped using it when they changed the ingredients a few years ago. My hair prefers the more natural products from the online, boutique type companies.

Many of us rotate products. My hair always satiated on products, even back in the shampoo/conditioner only days. I wet, use a rinse out every day. Seldom let myself use any one product more then once every five days. I do at least one PT a week and use a lot of products with protein.

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me
kathymack is offline   Reply With Quote