Thanks for all of the ideas and advice. I am using Tresemme Naturals with La Looks (when the dewpoint is between 40-60) and HE Set me up, the old version (when the dewpoint is above 60). I also use IAGirl's PT.

I went to Sallys and bought the colorful neutral protein filler... I was pretty pumped to see the different proteins listed in the ingredients. Hopefully it will do the trick. Thank you so much!!
Originally Posted by cdingram29
We are in the same boat! I have awesome waves the day of a protein treatment, but they droop back down again the next day. I wonder how much protein my hair can take. Even with AIgirls protein treatment with heat, washed out with SM coconut and hibiscus shampoo (which also has protein) and followed by AOGPB my hair is still as soft as can be. I don't even do a DT to follow the PT. Crazy.

I just bought the colorful neutral protein filler and used it as a spray with awesome results! I co washed with VO5, used Tresemme Naturals as a rinse out, scrunched out a little of the water with a microfiber towel, sprayed on the CNPF with a fine mist sprayer and scrunched in BRHG. Best non-protein treatment day yet!

Let us know how the CNPF works!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CurlTalk App
Low porosity, fine, med. elasticity, 2A/B, ii
Yearly Average Dew Point:20-45