Old 06-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #20
Chicago Kinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornfam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornfam View Post

I have been a customer for 3 years and I really do like all her products, I wasn't kidding they work for me. Her bath and skin products are fabulous nothing like them out there in my opinion, atleast she can role with the big dawgs. Surprised celebrities ain't found her yet. Anyways the facial productss are only if you have dry and normal skin. The toner and wash can be used for combo skin. But def not for oily. I have normal skin so not a problem for me. Love the products.

For others: you Shud give it another shot before sleeping on these products. 1 product doesnt make a line! Try another
Everything from her line worked great for you? Have you tried everything? If not, which items have you tried?
I have tried her complete hair line including her hair Lovah protein conditioner which isn't listed now... I have not tried the cuticle oil, or Eczema cream. I have tried all her souffles and lotions, they are soft feeling and leaves my skin that way forever, even after I wash 1 time, she even tells u to do that to prove it works(moisture) is the main focus of all her products, she used to have more but I see she has scaled back, she also sells perfumes and eau de toilettes, which I haven't seen in a couple of years, my favorite was pink diamond, and she makes them herself, no outside companies which is why I love her brand so much. Didn't mean to write a book, but she da ish.
Is this the only product line you use? Is there anything in the line that you don't care for? You seem really "bout it bout it" and you've only commented on these products no other topics.

...tell PETA my mink is dragging on the floor...
vIa tHiS rAgEdY aSs pHoNe

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
@PlatinumPJ
Chicago Kinks is offline   Reply With Quote