View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
SaraNoH

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencup13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraNoH View Post
Now I just rake everything in. I always separate my hair into right/left, then rake product in (and not that weird "rake and shake" crap, just plain ol' raking) then comb through with my Denman brush to really distribute. Follow that up with some scrunching to set the curls and voila.

The thing I liked the most about KCCC was that when you scrunch, your hair kind of "sticks" in whatever shape you put it in.
I tried raking and the using a denman brush once. After I brushed my curls were brushed completely out an not defined. Is there anything you do to make them defined again? I was thinking of trying to scrunch my hair with a microfiber towel after the denman brush. (I usually apply the product and scrunch upside down with a micro. towel to remove wetness anyways)
Yeah, I just scrunch after combing it through to set the curls. Of course after I comb it it's flat and straight, except for the very ends, but scrunching makes it curly again. Or I'll leave it straight and dry it kind of wavy. Scrunching with a microfiber cloth should be ok.
Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
Leave In: ^^^^
Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
*Desert Curly*
SaraNoH is offline   Reply With Quote