View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
curlypearl

Default New Yorkers: Cristin at Takamichi gave me the very best haircut I ever had

I can't remember if I posted about this when it was first done and I'm feeling too lazy to look (LOL) but anyway, this is an update.

I had butchered my hair by attempting my own cut and in desperation I went to Cristin at Takamichi, after reading lots of the reviews for various salons here on nc.com. I think she is a genius. I've had consistently great first day hair for the first time in my life. I'm still figuring out how to get 2nd day hair but believe me, having great 1st day hair is a major accomplishment.

I recommend her without hesitation and I've been to a great many other salons in NYC that didn't live up to the hype. She didn't use CG type products but I will ask her to do so when I return and I think she will be accommodating because she is very pleasant. The bottom line is that she gave me a gorgeously shaped cut and fixed the disaster that I walked in with. If you go, please post about your experience.
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high. Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
curlypearl is offline   Reply With Quote