2b-2c Tips Please!!!
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SaraNoH
Find More Posts by SaraNoH
Join Date: Jul 2011
1. find out your hair properties (density, texture etc)
2. mousse would probably work well for you, just looking at your pic
3. scrunch out the crunch after your hair has dried completely. There is no reason why a curly should have crunchy hair...
4. If your hair is prone to being dry a leave in would be nice.
5. lots of layers would probably look good, but you could easily get away with long layers. I like how your hair is now
CG Birthday: 7/25/11
Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel