1. find out your hair properties (density, texture etc)
2. mousse would probably work well for you, just looking at your pic
3. scrunch out the crunch after your hair has dried completely. There is no reason why a curly should have crunchy hair...
4. If your hair is prone to being dry a leave in would be nice.
5. lots of layers would probably look good, but you could easily get away with long layers. I like how your hair is now
CG Birthday: 7/25/11
Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
Leave In: ^^^^
Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel