View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #28
curlyhoneyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi.G View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frau View Post
i had some strong weed once and i stared at the light on someone's dvd player for at least an hour. i sat there totally entertained. i really can't imagine doing any drug stronger than that.
i'm going to now attempt to look at those photos.

oh lawrd.....where's the holy water for my eyes!!
Right! Pot was my limit back in the day. I've been open before about my old school friends setting a much higher drug bar. lol. Some did anything they could get their hands on, and some just experimented. I witnessed most of it. Most hallucinogenics in the 90's lasted 6 to 8 hours. This recent stuff, which is many substances in one, comes complete with 30+ hour long highs. That's enough to flip anyone out, and very reminiscent of substances in the 60's.

I don't even try to rationalize the attack itself. That's not something that can be understood, especially when mind altering substances apply. It can create or enhance chemical imbalances, give super human strength (or the idea of it) or, or, or. I just know something has been very disturbing about the newer drugs on the market. The 2nd round of Molly came with fur, teeth and swan dives out of windows. At least the 3rd round seems to be milder.
I agree with you both...I'm from Miami and crazy **** happens here on a daily basis, but this was pretty wild.

I'm not sure where people come up with the "zombie" stuff, though. It is mostly described as a type of cannibalism. As my husband said, the dude was so whacked out of his mind that he probably thought the other guy's face was a chocolate sundae or something.

I wonder if it could have been LSD. I've heard that it can raise your body temp to the point where you feel like you're on fire (think hot flashes multiplied). That could explain why he took his clothes off.

But yeah, drugs are bad. Somebody mentioned bath salts...the situation with bath salts is out of control in states like Maine.
curlyhoneyb is offline   Reply With Quote