I don't think you're being unreasonable It's common courtesy and not at all unreasonable to expect to be treated with common courtesy when acting in a like manner.

I think you have to change your settings to have a read receipt returned to you when your PM's are read. I need to do the same, come to think of it I would like to know when my PMs are read too, since I hate having people contact me about products and then drop off the face of the earth. I guess their mommas never taught them manners.
Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs
Thanks for your help Auntie Bibbs! I'll report back on how this ends up, good or bad.
Originally Posted by alsaxon
Okay, reporting back! The swap turned out well. I received my package today. It was in my mail box, sent parcel post and even had a tracking number. She actually sent it out the day after I sent mine. I did mine priority mail, she did her's parcel (which is fine). The communication would have made this an excellent swap. Anyway, her word is good.
Album: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/alsaxon/Hair/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." --- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross