View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #31
Fifi.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhoneyb View Post
It's sad that kids so young are getting their hands on this stuff.

I've never heard of Molly before, unless I know it by another name. Drugs have always been a problem but it just seems to get worse.
How right you are, curlyhoneyb. They have always been around, and will always be around. Kids are going to try things, and adults are going to try things. Stuff is getting much more extreme, or at least seems that way, and I feel for parents because they have a great deal to look out for. I do hope they pin point this. It's absolutely the main focus of the case, and I'm glad they are talking about it because people need to be warned. A few times I've had the old footage from Woodstock flash through my mind.

"Do not take the brown acid. I repeat, do not take the brown acid." lol. At least they made it known.

P.S- Molly goes by another name as well. DO something, with numbers. I think it's most often called Molly, and even the name puzzled people because it didn't quite fit the compound.

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote