Thread: Sevi Organics
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 05:14 AM   #18
FrizzBgone

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian View Post
Thanks for the insight. Very tempting ... So next question, do they ever offer a discount? Looking over their blog, they seem to have specials on every product EXCEPT haircare!

I'm willing to pay more for better quality ingredients, and there's always a premium for small-lot items, but $42 for a liter plus $12 shipping is prohibitive at the moment. But worth saving for : )
They do have sales occasionally. If you 'like' them on FaceBook & sign up for their newsletter you will hear about them. I stand to be corrected, but I think that some Whole Food locations sell their products.
The only negative thing about Sevi, and it is minor, is that if you order from Sevi, it can take awhile to receive your item. BUT....given that it is fresh & excellent quality, it is worth it.
FrizzBgone is offline   Reply With Quote