View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
triple_spiral

If she's being very resistant you can make a deal with her - she lets you try it out and you'll use shampoo if/when your hair starts to stink. Since that won't happen, you're free to continue using CG and hopefully your mom realizes that it's not dirty.

In the end it's your hair, do what you like, experiment. Plenty of my friends in H.S. shaved their heads, home-dyed it all colors, etc. despite what their parents thought.

If you do use this method though, make sure you ARE cleaning your scalp - you have to really scrub it to make sure all the build up is getting out. Don't use a conditioner that is very heavy - something light and cheap like Suave or V05 (they cost like a dollar) works best I think. Also it might be good to have a gentle shampoo (no sulphates) around to clarify every now and then.

4a?? Maybe 3c...some 4b??? No clue

tiny s-waves, coils, and spirals

- Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
- Co-wash: Suave Naturals or V05
- RO: GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme Naturals
-Stylers: Garnier Pure Clean Gel, CJ Aloe Fix, KCCC

"I remember your childhood hair....flowin' wild at the county fair" - kelley stoltz

"and all the hours that you've been sitting at your vanity....may they carry you far from your misery" - conor oberst
triple_spiral is offline   Reply With Quote