I actually ALWAYS only style with conditioner. I never use gel or anything although I have a bunch of them. For awhile I was using KY and I like it alot but it's just too much work for me.

I use suave coconut to cowash, 50:50 to condition and I was using GFTN as a leave in. That's it. That's all I would put in my hair and it was great. Very little frizz and I live in central florida where it's hot and humid all the dang time. I can't stand using gel. But I have a strong curl pattern so that might have something to do with it. I love using only conditioner and don't think I'll ever use any kind of styler on a regular basis. I still try things now and again always looking for that "magic" product that will make my hair something it's not. LOL Although now I have experiment again because the GFTN now has a cone in it and my hair hates cones. So I'm auditioning conditioners which, let me tell you, just sucks. I can't find one that I really like as much as I liked the GFTN. But for me, conditioner only styling is the way to go!
CG - 3/27/09
3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
Styling: lube and BRHG