I'm going to a wedding this Saturday with my SO. I won't really know anyone there except for him, his parents, and a couple of his friends. One of his friends from childhood is getting married.

The wedding is outside Saturday afternoon, it will be about 87 degrees out, and the dress code is a dressy-casual. Sundresses and the like for women, nice dockers and button downs for men. Normally I'd just find a nicer sundress, but I'm kind of self-conscience because I have a knee injury and the knee brace I have to wear doesn't do my legs any favors, and it also means no heels. I'm kind of looking into a maxi-dress with a nice pair of sandals for the day. Would a dress like this be appropriate?
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...30631601_n.jpg

I'd probably wear my hair either down or in a low pony tail with minimal jewelry, probably a couple of bangle bracelets and that'd be it. I showed this picture to my SO and he said, "Well, it would look good, but it's just a little brighter than what I'm used to", so that kind of gave me pause. I thought I'd seek the advice from you lovely ladies (and few gentlemen).
2c/3a
somewhere between fine and medium texture
average porosity underneath, fairly high porosity in the canopy

cowash: Suave Tropical Coconut
rinse-out: GFTN, One-C
styling: LALSG, BRHG, EcoStyler