Speaking of "-kie" names... I just noticed on My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding the other day that there are two cousins on there named Nookie and Pookie. Ack.

In other news: we were at a family member's funeral viewing tonight, and I bent over about half an inch (and I was wearing pants) to look at some pictures... I turned around to make sure that I wasn't blocking anyone's way, and totally caught some guy checking out my butt! First of all, THIS IS A VIEWING! Second of all, just because I don't look familiar to you doesn't mean we're not related. We are. Ew. Creepy. Here's a suggestion: Next time you're at a funeral, just assume that you're related to everyone there.

To top it off, I texted my friend to tell her about it, and sent it to my mom instead! Luckily, we were in the car together, and I managed to intercept the message from her phone. I guess you could say I'm practically Jason Bourne.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Last edited by SCG; 06-06-2012 at 08:24 PM.